La Crosse, WI area weddings at Brambleberry Winery’s Great Hall
Why pay $5,000 to $8,000 elsewhere when Brambleberry is as nice or nicer than comparable venues for around a quarter of the price. Before you sign a contract anywhere else, tour Brambleberry’s wedding venue. You’ll be glad you did. Brambleberry is the most affordable, high quality wedding venue in the La Crosse, WI area.
Email us or call (608) 525-8001 to schedule a private tour, to find out more information or pricing. Rental rates vary by season and day of the week.
Available to rent May through October.
Brambleberry Winery’s affordable Wisconsin wedding rates
Brambleberry’s beautiful wedding venue is available for as little as local rod and gun clubs are charging, yet this magnificent space is so much nicer. Your private venue space is sectioned off from the winery’s tasting counter and sales area. The winery closes to the public at 6 p.m., leaving the venue exclusive to your guests for the remainder of the evening.
May through August: Up to 175 guests
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.: $1,295
Friday: 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.: $995
Friday and Saturday: Noon Friday to 9 a.m. Sunday: $1,795
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.: $500 (The best option for small weddings)
September through October: Up to 175 guests
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.: $1,595
Friday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.: $1,295
Friday and Saturday: Noon Friday to 9 a.m. Sunday: $2,095
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.: $500
- If you wish to invite more than 175 guests, you may rent a tent at your own expense for additional seating.
- Free use of our adjoining Wedding Garden for your ceremony. You set up chairs. There is an extra $500 charge if you wish to rent the Enchanted Forest site.
- Rental includes tables and chairs, already set up. Tablecloths are available for rent.
- All beverages must be purchased from Brambleberry Winery. It is illegal to bring your own beverages in. We can sell wine to your guests until 9 p.m., beer until 11 p.m. We provide licensed bartenders free of charge.
- You may hire the caterer of your choice. You or the caterer are responsible for removing any food-related waste from the premises.
- $500 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your date.
- Lodging of up to 5 guest rooms available in the inn for additional charge. Two night stay required. Only overnight guests may enter the inn. Your photographer may also enter the inn.
- Campsites are available at $25 per night.
- Parking is provided for at least 150 vehicles.
- Restrooms can serve up to 500 people.
- Prices are subject to increase at any time, but will not change on existing contracts.
Click here for a list of Great Hall amenities.
- Add 5.5% sales tax to all wedding packages.
- Payment policy: Elopements must be prepaid in full. Any wedding or other event rental $600 or less requires pre-payment in full. Great Hall rentals require a $500 deposit to save your date. A payment plan agreed upon by both parties will be scheduled with the final payment due one week before the wedding. All deposits are non-refundable.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (608) 525-8001 or email us.
Brambleberry is truly the best value and best quality!
We offer elopement rates starting at $149 if you bring your own two legal witnesses. $199 if you would like Brambleberry to supply two witnesses.