Our guest rooms
Offering superb comfort, our English Country, Horse and Hounds and Wedgwood guest rooms with their luxurious beds and double whirlpool tubs are amongst the finest lodging available in all of Jackson and the surrounding counties of Monroe, La Crosse and Trempealeau. The Wedgwood room and Vineyard rooms can each accommodate a third guest. Any of these rooms would be perfect for a wedding night stay. Even our standard guest rooms -- Vineyard and Gamkeeper's-- feature comfort and a personal touch that you won't find in a motel.
Open weekends for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays. Our five beautiful, clean, comfortable guest rooms (all with private attached baths) are the perfect place to escape for rest, relaxation, romance and to reconnect. Warm and inviting, each is uniquely and tastefully decorated, with furniture, accessories and color precisely selected for that room.
Memorial Day weekend and the the months of July through October we require a minimum two-night stay. One night stays will be permitted if one day remains on a weekend when someone else has booked a two-day stay or if you book Wednesday morning for the upcoming weekend, subject to availability.
A great value for the money
Our rates are competitive in price to area hotels and we provide guests with so much more! Go ahead and compare us and the amenities we offer to any hotel, motel or other Wisconsin B&Bs in the same price range of $99 to $169. You'll see many B&Bs charging much more than we do for rooms featuring comparable amenities. (Compare room size, amenities and type of breakfast.) You won't find nicer accommodation for less money in our area. We think you'll agree, Brambleberry is one of the best B&B values in the state. Our B&B is for the guest looking for a special, memorable and unique stay. Here's what our guests had to say about their stay with us.
Whether you're looking for an inexpensive clean room with comfortable bed or an intimate, romantic retreat with whirlpool, fireplace, luxurious canopy bed, satellite TV, DVD player and movies, we've got it. All our guests enjoy a private bathroom, walking our scenic trails, dining on a fabulous full farm breakfast and experience warm Highland hospitality.
Consider all the extra little comforts and conveniences we have to offer:
* Licensed restaurant in our kitchen
* Luxurious queen and king beds with top-of-the line mattress
* Pampering whirlpool and fireplace rooms
* Quiet rooms - insulation and soundboard between walls, ceilings and floors for added privacy
* TV, DVD players and a video library with 120-plus titles
* Satellite TV in three guest rooms
* Private nature trails
* Cookie jar filled with our buttery Scottish shortbread
* Fresh flowers in each guest room from our cutting gardens (in season)
* Extra pillows and blankets in each guest room
* Farm and garden tours available
* Comfortable guest lounge/library with hundreds of books
* Full, farm breakfast with early morning beverages available
* Additional amenities: hair dryer, CD player, air conditioner, alarm clock
* Guest refrigerator with complimentary soft drinks; microwave and popcorn
* Free wireless Internet
* Onsite winery/free wine tasting offered for all guests
* Warm and welcoming hosts who genuinely want this to be one of your best B&B stays ever! Afternoons we are working in our winery, but we're always available to offer our assistance.
This is the perfect spot to celebrate your anniversary, honeymoon, engagement, birthday or other special occasion.
Rates vary from $99 to $169 and include a complimentary full breakfast in our Scottish hunting lodge-style dining room, served at 9 a.m. We can also deliver a breakfast tray to your room.
We are a smoke-free inn. People are welcome to smoke outdoors, away from the house.
Mature, well-behaved young adults aged 13 and older are welcome. We are a romantic destination with an adult atmosphere. Thank you for understanding that many of our guests come here for time alone together. They definitely don't want to spend their romantic holiday with someone else's children. We don't accept guest's pets and we have a pet in our prviate quarters. Inside guest areas of the B&B are pet-free. We recommend boarding your pet at K-9 Country Lodge.
Please allow us adequate time to plan ahead if you have special dietary needs. Gluten free is no problem! We will adapt our menus as necessary to accommodate vegetarians, medical conditions, food allergies or religious reasons. However, we do not cater to extremist dieters who choose only to eat huge quantities of meat or protein.
Brambleberry Bed and Breakfast is legally licensed and inspected by the Wisconsin/Jackson County Department of Health. (Not all lodging facilities in our area are.)
Our commitment to you is that your room will be waiting for you upon arrival. Because we are a small inn with very limited availability, cancellations of under 15 days affect us dramatically.
We understand that unscheduled emergencies can occur, but we require that our guests bear their financial share of responsibility for their booking.