Our guest rooms
Our deluxe guest rooms offer you superb comfort. These tastefully decorated guest rooms -- English Country and Horse and Hounds -- feature two-person whirlpool tubs, luxurious king beds, electric fireplace, cable TV and DVD players for movies. Our elegant Vineyard room has a single whirlpool tub with a queen and full-size bed. Any of these rooms would be perfect for a wedding night stay. Even our standard guest rooms -- Cottage Garden and Shepherd's Loft-- feature comfort and a personal touch that you won't find in a motel.
Open weekends for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays. Our five beautiful, clean, comfortable guest rooms (all with private attached baths) are the perfect place to escape for rest, relaxation, romance and to reconnect. Warm and inviting, each is uniquely and tastefully decorated, with furniture, accessories and color precisely selected for that room. All rooms have DVD players for movies.
Whether you're looking for an inexpensive clean room with comfortable bed or an intimate, romantic retreat we've got it. All our guests enjoy a private attached bathroom. The highlight of a visit is our delicious farm breakfast.
A great value for the money, onsider all the extra little comforts and conveniences we have to offer:
* Licensed restaurant (limited menu)
* Luxurious top-of-the line mattresses
* Pampering whirlpool and fireplace rooms
* TV, DVD players and a video library with 150-plus titles
* Satellite TV in three guest rooms
* Private nature trails
* Cookie jar filled with our buttery Scottish shortbread
* Farm and garden tours after breakfast * Comfortable guest lounge/library with hundreds of books
* Full, farm breakfast with early morning beverages available
* Guest kitchenette with refrigerator stocked with complimentary soft drinks and ice. Microwave, popcorn, coffee and tea.
* Free wireless Internet
* Courtesy telephone
* Onsite winery/free wine tasting offered for all overnight guests on Fridays and Saturdays!
* Additional room amenities: hair dryer, CD player, air conditioner, alarm clock, extra pillows and blankets, towels, bath soap and shampoo
* Warm and welcoming hosts who genuinely want this to be one of your best B&B stays ever! Afternoons we are working in our winery, but we're always available to offer our assistance.
This is the perfect spot to celebrate your anniversary, honeymoon, engagement, birthday or other special occasion.
Single-night rates vary from $110 to $175 and include a complimentary full breakfast in our Scottish hunting lodge-style dining room, served at 9 a.m.
We are a smoke-free inn. People are welcome to smoke outdoors at the camp fire pit.
Mature, well-behaved young adults aged 13 and older are welcome. We are a romantic destination with an adult atmosphere. Thank you for understanding that many of our guests come here for time alone together. They definitely don't want to spend their romantic holiday with someone else's children. We don't accept guest's pets and we have a pet in our prviate quarters. Inside guest areas of the B&B are pet-free. We recommend boarding your pet at K-9 Country Lodge.
Please allow us adequate time to plan ahead if you have special dietary needs. Gluten free is no problem! We will adapt our menus as necessary to accommodate vegetarians, medical conditions, food allergies or religious reasons. However, we do not cater to extremist dieters who choose only to eat huge quantities of meat or protein.
Brambleberry Bed and Breakfast is legally licensed and inspected by the Wisconsin/Jackson County Department of Health. (Not all lodging facilities in our area are.)
Our commitment to you is that your room will be waiting for you upon arrival. Because we are a small inn with very limited availability, cancellations of under 15 days affect us dramatically.
We understand that unscheduled emergencies can occur, but we require that our guests bear their financial share of responsibility for their booking.