If you would like a gift certificate for Brambleberry Bed and Breakfast, please call. We cannot do online gift certificates because additional information is required in order to process credit cards. They may be purchased with check or credit card. They are available in any amount. If you are making a reservation with your gift certificate please advise us so we can determine its validity. We are not responsible for lost certificates.
RATES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
- Our normal daily rates are fair and our seasonal specials and multiple-day discounts are an even better value.
- We will confirm online reservations by e-mail or phone call. Telephone reservations will take priority over an online reservation in the very unlikely event that the online reservation service is not updated. We do update room availability online each day.
- We require either a credit card number, a gift certificate, or a check for one-half the dollar amount of your stay as a deposit. If using a gift certificate or check, mail it to us within 24 hours of making the reservation. People who tell us they have a gift certificate and do not produce it will be charged. We have had problems with people not turning in gift certificates and expecting to stay. Please advise us if you intend to use a gift certificate when you book so we can determine its validity.
- You may hold your room with Mastercard/Visa by entering your credit card information using the Webervations secured service when reserving your room. Please bring your card with you so it may be processed through our terminal at checkout. If you are paying for someone else's room or purchasing a gift certificate you must telephone as we need additional information in order to process the transaction. Guests who do not bring their card to scan may be subject to an additional $10 fee to cover the higher processing fees. We process the payment for the total amount of your stay upon check-out. A 5.5% sales tax will be added to your bill. If a card payment is rejected any time after you have checked out, you will be responsible for the full balance and any penalty or service fees.
- There is a $35 dollar service charge on any NSF checks. NSF checks not paid within two weeks are turned over to the district attorney for prosecution.
Before reserving a room with us, please be certain of your plans. Your reservation is your commitment to us that you will be showing up for the scheduled date.
Our commitment to you is that your room will be waiting for you upon arrival. Because we are a small inn with very limited availability, cancellations of under 15 days affect us dramatically.
We understand that unscheduled emergencies can occur, but we require that our guests bear their financial share of responsibility for their booking.
Any cancellation or changes to a reservation must be made by phone so as to avoid misunderstandings. We do not accept e-mail cancellations because they can get filtered in e-mail or lost.
Cancellations of less than 14 days will be charged the FULL amount of the stay if we are unable to re-book the room.
Groups that rent three or more rooms together must cancel more than 30 days before the stay or forfeit the full amount for any rooms that are not re-booked.
Cancellations for Oktoberfest and Cranfest weekend must be made one month prior or the guest will be charged the full amount of the stay. Too many people have abused our cancellation policy for this, our busiest weekend of the year, so it is necessary to implement this policy.
Guests cannot reserve two separate weekends with the intention of canceling one.
We do not control the weather. In the event of extreme weather, such as an ice storm or blizzard, the guest will still be charged for the stay and we will issue a gift certificate that must be used before the end of August.
- Check-in time is 4 to 6:30 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made. Please call if you are running significantly earlier or later. Guests must arrive by 10 p.m.
- Check-out time by 11 a.m.
- No guests' pets -- we have a pet in our private quarters. Guest areas inside the B&B are pet-free..
- For the privacy and consideration of others, only registered overnight guests may be on the premises.
- All guests are expected to behave. Any guests who behave innappropriately will be asked to leave and will be responsible for any room charges.
- As the area's premier romantic destination, we do not accept children or infants. Nothing spoils romance faster than the presence of children! Thank you for your consideration of our other guests who are here for a romantic holiday. Our only exception would be for whole-house rentals.
- No smoking indoors or on porches.
- Candles are not permitted in guest rooms.
- Cell phones do not work inside our home because of poor reception. We have a courtesy phone for guests. You are welcome to leave our phone number for others to contact you.
- Please advise us of any special needs or dietary restrictions in advance.
- In consideration of other guests, we encourage quiet time between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. Please keep volume on TVs and CD players low. It is suggested you not use the whirlpool during these hours. Quiet time is waived on whole-house rentals.
- Brambleberry B&B or its owners are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur on the property.